December 3, 2013
LONDON, Tuesday 3rd December 2013: Sky News has appointed Afua Hirsch to the newly created role of Social Affairs and Education Editor.
November 5, 2013LONDON, Tuesday 5th November 2013: Sky News is delighted to announce that Eamonn Holmes has signed a new five year deal to stay with the...
November 1, 2013Date coincides with signing of a new five year contract
- RT @AlanStrangeSky: The brilliant 'Conway's Console' (@EdConwaySky) Compare housing prices/jobs/growth where YOU live to another @skynews h… — 15 hours 5 min ago
- Tune into @skynews tomorrow for live coverage of the #AutumnStatement http://t.co/BQfH5VOOhD #DearGeorge — 15 hours 31 min ago
- Now with @KayBurley - #Nigella in court #Woolwich trial continues #plebgate cop to sue Mitchell for libel + think before you tweet — 18 hours 29 min ago
- Patti Lomax, wife of Eric whose story inspired new Colin Firth film #TheRailwayMan now on #BoultonandCo @skynews — 18 hours 40 min ago
- Now on #BoultonandCo @skynews - @RupinderBains and @fleetstreetfox re social media guidelines — 18 hours 53 min ago
- U.S Senator for Florida @marcorubio talks to @adamboultonsky now on #BoultonandCo @skynews — 19 hours 15 sec ago
- Now on #BoultonandCo @skynews - Shadow Infrastructure Minister @Andrew_Adonis re plans to sell #Eurostar — 19 hours 7 min ago